Saturday, September 13, 2008

Weigh Happy!

Random Trivia: Just because I must. *giggles*

Oh aye :) Please indulge

Took my folks to the hospital for a regular blood pressure check-up (normal, in both cases) and my eyes lit up on seeing the weighing scale :) Well…I scampered up onto it with all the anticipation and tentativeness of a first date.

And I got off it with all the satisfaction of a first kiss done just like the webzines advised.

Ahem...

So, I am happy to report that I have now officially managed to maintain my weight for about two months. The last time I weighed myself was in July 2008: It was a day of almost silly gloating and self-congratulations for my weight then proved that I had lost 15 kgs in exactly 12 months.

So I am happy to be still sticking around. Especially as I was not sure with Onam and its defining Onasadya (the Onam Feast) just the day before :)

I would ideally have loved to see a consistent drop every month – but I know that realistic expectations brought me to this point: I must continue to regularly eat nutritiously, sprinkled with indulgent rewards for self-discipline. That’s the part I love unconditionally.

My ideal weight would be another 8kgs less. I know I will walk that bridge one day soon (by mid-May, maybe) *giggle-giggle*

Runs off to hide the bubbling hysterics into the pillow

2 comments:

sujoygolan said...

fantastico! that calls for a trip tp to the Edge ;)

Damozel said...

d-r-o-o-l *there goes the vaunted self-discipline* ;)