Monday, September 15, 2008

A Wow for Palin...err...Fey

If I didnt know Tina Fey, I could have easily mistaken her to be Republican Veep candidate Sarah Palin in this skit on NBC's Saturday Night Live (SNL).

An amazing sketch!
Tina Fey, the “30 Rock” creator, and Amy Poehler are absolutely spot on as Palin and Hillary.

Global Warming
Poehler (Hillary): "...is caused by man."
Fey (Palin): "...is just God hugging us closer!"

Foreign Policy
Poehler (frustrated Hillary): "...diplomacy should be the cornerstone of any foreign policy."
Fey (Palin): "..And I can see Russia from my house."

Poehler (Hillary): "I disagree with the Bush Doctrine."
Fey (Palin): "I don't know what that is!"

Poehler (Hillary): "I didn't want a woman to be president, I wanted to be president."

Campaign Joke:
Fey (Palin): It reminds me of a joke we tell in Alaska…
Poehler (Hillary): Oh boy.
Fey (Palin): What’s the difference…
Poehler (Hillary): Lipstick.
Fey (Palin): …between a hockey mom
Poehler (Hillary): Lipstick.
Fey (Palin): …and a pitbull?
Poehler (Hillary): Lipstick.
Fey (Palin): Lipstick.
Poehler (Hillary): There ya’ go.

Fey and Poehler are both SNL stars.

No comments: